We know all today is mother’s day and we will look for the best quotes to wish our mothers and to put status in Faceook, WhatsApp etc like all social media sites. Here we are giving Top 10 famous & inspirational quotes to celebrate motherhood & salute and wish your mothers for all her sacrifices to you from you birthdate to till date

Best Quotes for Happy Mother’s Day

We all feel that Mothers are most important person in our life so we need to celebrate this day with mothers and make them happy and make it as a memory in their life.

Check out the best mother’s day quotes what we gather here to share you and send us if you have any inspirational quotes and images about mothers

Best Quotes for Mother’s day:
  1. Never choose a person who will not give important to mothers
  2. Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he will end up hating you
  3. As is the mother, so is her daughter
  4. A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary
  5. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever
  6. We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves
  7. I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life
  8. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children
  9. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother
Tags: Happy Mother’s Day  Quotes, Top 10 Mother’s Day  Quotes, Inspirational quotes for mother’s day,  Happy Mother’s day, Mothers day quotes, Happy Mother’s Day  2016 Quotes, Online tips

Post a Comment

 
Top